2/15/15

Last 2 PTI challenges

These are my last 2 entries for the Papertrey Ink anniversary challenges. I waited until the last minute because these were also Valentine's items that weren't being delivered until today.

This is for the bags/tags challenge - a little something for my favorite grandson:


I used the Nuts for You stamp set to paper piece the squirrel for my tag. I freehand cut the little heart he's holding. I used some matching paper to create a band that wraps around the folded down bag and the twine goes through all the layers to tie everything together.

Here's a picture of our little cutie:


He's 16 months old already - where does the time go? And he is so full of the devil energy, you jus can't imagine! He keeps us all on our toes, that's for sure but we love him like crazy!!

This last card I made for Alex's Mommy and Daddy - my daughter and son-in-law - for Valentine's Day and is based on the metallics challenge:


We were supposed to use silver and/or gold and neutrals but I snuck in a little blue as well because I couldn't work the birds out in a neutral or metallic color. The cage is embossed in silver and the mat is a silver paper over a piece of Spring Rain cardstock. Inside the card says Happy Valentine's Day Love Birds :)

Thanks for popping by - I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
See you again soon!

 photo post-sig4.png

0 comments: