2/19/15

Just a little free time

Anytime I have a little down time, I try to fit in some creating, even if it's to make a card I don't really need at the moment. It just feels good to break open a stamp set to play with, choose colors and a design and end up with something that looks pretty good, if I do say so myself. This is a card I made on one of those down time evenings:


I used Papertrey Ink's City Scene set to create, well, a city scene! The taxi is added to the front with some foam tape for dimension. Simple but fun to make! Now if anyone moves into my neighborhood, I have a card ready to go!

I think the next time I have some down time, I'm going to create summer cards because I'm getting tired of arctic temperatures and snow!!

Be back soon with some more artwork and a little "technique" I discovered by accident.


 photo post-sig4.png

1 comments:

Terri Davenport said...

Fabulous card! Love the colors!