7/1/13

In-Dispensable Part 2

Yay! It's release day at My Time Made Easy!  There's a great new template, beautiful new papers, a couple of cut files that make unique cards and a very versatile, must-have digital stamp set! Be sure to check out all the new goodies when you hop over to the shop!

I have another In-Dispensable gift set for you today that I am so happy with - take a look:


This time I used the lid piece on the template which includes this nice oval window cut out and scalloped edge. Isn't it pretty? I cut the base of my package in pink and the lid in white and then added the decorative Petal Prints paper to dress it all up. If you look really closely, you'll see the pink dots I added to the printed paper (using a Copic marker). I layered a piece of vellum over the oval window before adding my printed layer so there are no rough edges to be seen inside or out.

Then when you open the box:


Voila! A set of 4 cards - here's a view of the entire set:


I used the new stamp set Just a Little Note and printed out 4 different phrases to use on my cards. I also cropped out a small section of a much larger image in the set so I had just a single flower with two leaves to work with. I printed this 4 times, color the image with Copics and then die cut them with an oval die. It's hard to see in the photo but the base of each card is dry embossed and then I simply added a strip of pink cardstock, my sentiments and the flower pieces and quickly had 4 cards ready to be packaged up.

As a card maker, I gift a lot of cards to friends and family so this template will come in really handy for making a nice presentation. What will In-Dispensable inspire you to create?

Be sure to check out what the rest of the team has in store and I'll be back tomorrow with an oldie but goodie!

  • Lauren Meader
  • Dawn Barwick
  • Farida Rone
  • Karien vab der Westhuizen
  • Kimberly Morrow
  • Lori Hairston
  • Lori Kalus
  • Mary Vogel - me
  • Pattie Goldman
  • Romaine Rancier
  • Tracy Holmes
  • Wendy McGaffey



  •  photo myname.png

    2 comments:

    Karien said...

    Hi Mary
    This is such a sweet set!
    Hugs
    Karien

    Farida Rone said...

    Hello Mary,
    What a super cute set. Just love it!
    Hugs,
    Farida