7/2/13

Year in Review - It's a Shower!

Today's the last of the group posts for July's release at My Time Made Easy - have you checked out the new goodies yet?

We're featuring older templates today because, while the new things are awesome, the "old" products are phenomenal too!! I've had showers on the brain lately (maybe because we've been having soooo much rain lately!) so I decided to work with It's a Shower template.



I used cardstock and printed paper I already had in my stash and found some flowers that matched really well. I filled the umbrella with a combination of yellow/blue M&Ms and some gold foil wrapped candies. After wrapping everything in tulle, to keep the candy in place, I realized it's kind of hard to see the details of the umbrella clearly but I think you get the idea.



This was a super easy template to put together and I think it would look awesome on the table at a bridal or baby shower.

Thanks for visiting today and be sure to check out what the rest of the team created for our Year in Review!

  • Lauren Meader
  • Dawn Barwick
  • Farida Rone
  • Karien vab der Westhuizen
  • Kimberly Morrow
  • Lori Hairston
  • Lori Kalus
  • Mary Vogel - me
  • Pattie Goldman
  • Romaine Rancier
  • Tracy Holmes
  • Wendy McGaffey

  • See you again soon!

     photo myname.png

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Fabulous umbrella, Mary. Love how you embellished it with the flower tag. Hopefully July will be a dryer month!

    Karien said...

    I agree, this is fabulous!!!!

    Lori said...

    This is darling - I love that tag you created!