2/4/13

Lollipop Holder?

I have another great template from Girl Boy Girl Designs to share with you. This time, it's a Lollipop Holder but I used it a little differently. First, let me tell you a bit about this template. It comes with 4 templates - two rectangles and two hearts (which can layer one over the other). Each template has a couple of cuts which act as the holder for a lollipop stick. Here is the cut piece before sprucing it up:



Those tabs to the left is where the stick would be inserted. As you can see, I opted to use the horizontally oriented rectangle in the set. But instead of adding a lollipop, I used it a little differently:


I started by embossing the cut piece with an Impression Plate from Papertrey Ink. Then I used the tabs for the sucker and inserted the pin that I created from some PTI felt. In this case, the tabs were lined up just right for my pin but if you needed to move them closer or farther apart, the procedure is relatively simple - at least with the Silhouette software.  Simply "Ungroup" the image and then each piece can be moved independently of one another so you can move the tabs where you need them.

Check out the samples over at Girl Boy Girl Designs - this is the perfect template for Valentine's treats!

Be back soon with a couple of cards to share. Have a great week!


 photo myname.png

0 comments: