1/10/13

Pretty Palette Challenge

It's time for another Pretty Palette challenge and this time, I had to put my Cameo to work (did I mention how much I love this machine??) Anyhow, our colors are Light Green, Purple and Aqua. The color palette was chosen from the Un-Wined Vinyard digi paper pack at My Time Made Easy. So I teamed up some of the paper with an MTME template, In a Pinch and the digi stamp set Vintage Vinyard to make this:


This package holds two glass wine bottle stoppers that will be a gift for someone special. It's the perfect size! I cut the box out using the Cameo and then cut the pieces of printed paper to fit the panels. The image (which is not very clear in this photo - I didn't notice that last night when I was getting the photo ready - sorry!) was print on my printer and cut out with the Cameo as well - love that feature! No more fussy cutting for me! I colored it with a few Copics and then finished everything off with some ribbon and a flower (also Copic colored to match).

I hope you will pop over and see what the rest of the team created using these colors - sooo pretty! And then join us! You can make anything using products from any company as long as you use our color palette! But with everything My Time Made Easy has to offer, be sure to check out their store too! (The January release is phenomenal!)

See you again soon!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Lovely box, the flower and bow finish it off lovely. x

Charlotte said...

Love the new look!!!