1/9/13

Another birthday card

One of my goals for this year is to make - and then mail - birthday cards to all my loved ones. I seem to start out the year well and then by November, the end of the year people are forgotten. So once again, I'm gonna try! Here's the 1st card for the stash (and I better get busy cause I have three February birthdays alone!)



 I used the new Embroidered Blooms stamp set from Papertrey Ink and created the background with Kraft ink (1st and 2nd generation stamping) and Simply Chartreuse. The sentiment was stamped with Kraft ink, die cut and added to the card with foam tape (the brads are there for looks only, not for mounting). I know it looks like there is blank space in the top left corner of the card but there are some flowers stamped there.

In other news, I am just about over "the bug"...hopefully the only one I will have in 2013 (I hope, I hope, I hope). Now I'm just holding my breath to see who is next in the house to come down with it.

Have a great day - I am hoping for enough energy today to get almost all the rest of the Christmas decor down and put away. Or at least put a really good dent in it. See you all again tomorrow with a new Pretty Palette challenge!

1 comments:

Terri Davenport said...

Glad you're feeling better! Love your card!