10/23/12

Foodie Fun

I love cooking shows and recipe books and Food Network...basically, I love food. And I would love to be a "foodie" but here's the thing - as much as I love food, I'm a little picky. I watch these shows and think "I wouldn't eat that" or "Umm, no thanks" so I guess I'll just stick to what I know. But this Foodie Fun stamp set from Papertrey Ink was just calling my name and here's the first card I created with it (and I can't wait to ink up the chocolate bar in the set - now that's my kind of food!)



The paper is from Jillibean Soup and I added a strip cut from a paper doily to create a "table". Stamped my three pots, using PTI inks and then popped the sentiment at the top with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping - I will be back soon with my goodies to share!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

Love the colors Mary. Do you have a new avatar picture on the blog? I like it.