10/6/12

A Whole Lotta Nuthin'

The last few days have been fairly quiet. I like it that way, especially when I know I have to help the cranky college student in the house with some paper-typing and other assorted school-related things. Yup, that's going to be the highlight of the weekend, I'm sure. So I've relished a few calm days. Peace. Quiet. Here's what has happened the last few days:
 
  • Had a sore throat - luckily, it seems to be gone now
  • Contractor finished the ceiling repair in our house due to the tree that fell on it in July
  • My muffler on my car suddenly decided to mimic a freight train
  • I bought a new dog bed...er, sofa for the family room
  • Got caught up on all my TV watching (I love Fall!)
  • Balanced the end of the month books at work in 3 minutes flat. That might be a record.
  • Went on a photo shoot with my photographer friend Kathy and decided she works harder than I'd like to. What can I say?
  • Got my hair cut
  • Went out to dinner with my daughter and friend
  • Weighed in at Weight Watcher (and cried) (not really) (but should have)
  • Went for a walk
  • Shopped for clothes and shoes. Found neither
  • Picked up a cake for someone's birthday on Monday (mine) (yes, I bought my own cake)
  • Finished a baby invite sample for a Petite-Party display
  • Blogged
  • Started a new crafty project that will be posted next week at Mama on the Fly

And that's my idea of calm.

Here's a peek of the baby invite I created - pop over to Moments of your Heart to see the entire card.


Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Karen Clark said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope it was fun!! Enjoy your new, um, dog bed!!