- Had a sore throat - luckily, it seems to be gone now
- Contractor finished the ceiling repair in our house due to the tree that fell on it in July
- My muffler on my car suddenly decided to mimic a freight train
- I bought a new dog bed...er, sofa for the family room
- Got caught up on all my TV watching (I love Fall!)
- Balanced the end of the month books at work in 3 minutes flat. That might be a record.
- Went on a photo shoot with my photographer friend Kathy and decided she works harder than I'd like to. What can I say?
- Got my hair cut
- Went out to dinner with my daughter and friend
- Weighed in at Weight Watcher (and cried) (not really) (but should have)
- Went for a walk
- Shopped for clothes and shoes. Found neither
- Picked up a cake for someone's birthday on Monday (mine) (yes, I bought my own cake)
- Finished a baby invite sample for a Petite-Party display
- Started a new crafty project that will be posted next week at Mama on the Fly
And that's my idea of calm.
Here's a peek of the baby invite I created - pop over to Moments of your Heart to see the entire card.
Thanks for stopping by!