10/8/12

Maumee Bay State Park

Yesterday, I tagged along with my friend Kathy on a photo shoot at Maumee Bay State Park. I hadn't been to the park in a number of years and once there, remembered what a great place it is! While the weather is too cool now to enjoy many of the outdoor activities, the lodge at the park is a wonderful get-away place...when you don't really want to get too far away! An overnight stay there just might be on my agenda in the near future!

But yesterday, we were enjoying the chilly outdoors. Kathy equipped me with her back-up camera and I took a few photos just for fun - and to share with you. Here are just a few sights around the lodge at Maumee Bay:








Thanks for stopping by - I am off to enjoy my day as it's my birthday! That basically means sleeping in, no cooking, no work (I took the day off) and CAKE! Color me happy. See you again soon!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Terri Davenport said...

Love your photos! We go to Maumee Bay all the time and you've found things new to me. Happy Birthday!