6/28/12

Pretty Palette challenge

Ahh lovely colors this week at MTME Pretty Palette challenge - yellow, light blue and black. I know you might not think of black as lovely but it definitely adds some wow to a soft palette!

I almost forget to get my card ready for the challenge but I whipped one up in no time thanks to the awesome digial images from My Time Made Easy:


I used the Seas the Day stamp set and colored the sails and the bottom of the boat in Photoshop. Then I printed it and the sentiment from the matching digi set on white and cut the pieces out.  My background paper doesn't have a very pale yellow but the circle reminded me of the sun so I thought it went well with the sailboat. I reassembled the boat pieces on the background and added a piece of black twine for the pole between the sails. Added my dimensional sentiment piece and a couple of layer pieces to the card base and good to go!

I love an easy breezy card, don't you? I hope you'll play along with us and don't forget, you have 2 weeks to enter this challenge!


Photobucket

0 comments: