8/5/10

Flying by with a Birthday "Hi"

I love finding time to participate in various challenges and this week, I found a little time to work with the sketch at Mojo Monday - and some new stamps from Papertrey Ink! I have been eyeing this plane set for awhile now and for just $5, it was a great addition to my CHA purchases!

Here is the sketch from Mojo Monday:


And here is my take on the sketch:


A lot going on in this card but it all works so well together, dontcha think? The paper is from Fancy Pants and We R Memory Keepers. The ribbon, right above the banners, is from Close To My Heart. The plane stamp is from Papertrey Ink. I colored the plane with Copic markers and cut it out oh so carefully and added it to the card front with foam tape. The banner trailing behind the plane is connected to it by a small piece of embroidery floss. A little machine zig-zag stitching finishes the look.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find the time to be creative today!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for playing Mojo!