12/6/08

2nd Day

I haven't forgotten you all, I'm just running behind today. So far I have one person who guessed the right answer on the 1st Day of Christmas post (below) but I'm not telling who! You have until the end of the 12 days to enter your guess - get it right, and your name goes into the prize drawing!

Now for today's offering: 1st, I have to share this awesome video with you! I heard about this on the radio and had to check it out - this group is too cool! You can see more of their videos at their
website but this is the one you don't want to miss:




The second goody for you today is a card to fit the day, the 2nd day of Christmas:




I didn't have any real turtle dove stamps so I turned turtles into doves! Their wings are White Daisy flowers cut apart and glitzed with some Stickles (not from CTMH). All paper, ink and stamps from Close To My Heart.

Last but not least, I will be posting a great special tomorrow so be sure to check back! If you would like to do some more blurfing, pop over to my other blog "Ridiculous Lab" to see what breed of dog I am :)

Until next time -

3 comments:

Carla Harrah said...

I love this card... My husband and I also started dating in December. Must be the season of love.. Ha Ha!
My guess is that you have been with your husband 30 years. That is so awesome too.. May you have many more together. Merry CHRISTmas and God Bless
Carla

Anonymous said...

STRAIGHT NO CHASER ARE AWESOME! My 10 yo & I can't quit listening to them! Thanks for sharing. Gotta go & listen to more.....

Haley D. said...

Those turle doves are too cute!