12/7/08

The 3rd day

Today I promised you a special and here it is:
Starting at midnight tonight through midnight on December 10th (that is this Wednesday), get free shipping on all order over $40! And don't forget, this is on top of the special I am offering all month of 10% off everything from Close To My Heart! And every order over $30 gets a free Spring Idea Book as well so this is a savings bundle you don't want to pass up! Email me to place your order!


Here's a little gift idea to share -



Sorry about the photo quality - this was taken awhile ago, before I started using a lightbox, etc... This is the package that sheet sets come in from Target. The nice thing about this is there is a clear pocket both on the front and the back that you can insert a little artwork into and there is a very stiff cardboard liner that you can cover with matching paper. This holds cards and envelopes for the recipient and it all zips closed at the top:




It's a great way to recycle and give a cool gift to someone this holiday!

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

this is great I use the ones from pillow shams but never thought to decorate them. Thankyou

Anonymous said...

I love this! DH is always making fun of me for finding uses for things like this.