12/27/06

Holiday happenings

Wow time flies when you are up to your eyeballs in holiday happenings! Even when I think I am ahead of the game, I am always rushing around last minute and then Christmas morning arrives and I'm so tired I can barely think! And this year, I had an additional reason for being pooped: my Christmas present from my wonderful hubby:

Now isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen?? But WOW, I've forgotten how much work these little bundles of fur can be. I know, she'll outgrow the "terrible twos" sooner or later - but can it be sooner than later please??

Anyhow, we had a very nice holiday - everyone seemed to get what they wanted, we were able to attend services as a family, have a wonderful dinner at my mom's and generally just enjoy the time together. Now I am ready to get back to normal! (if there is such a thing...lol) How was your holiday?

0 comments: