11/11/06

Ok where to start.....

It's been awhile since I posted so I got a lot just waiting to be written! First, I've been sick. As soon as Aimee, Tod and Jacob were all sick and coughing around the house (well, ok, not Aimee, but I did see her while she was sick), I just KNEW I would get it. Sure enough - right before my weekend "get-away" crop. Turned into bronchitis. I'm finally feeling better but still coughing. That never seems to go away.

Next treat - gotta prepare for cooking the turkey soon - and we'll have an extra guest - MIL will be visiting for 10 days! Gonna be a busy start to a busy holiday season.

And there's my teenage son - would have been nice if God had made teenagers sweeter although by all accounts, I normally can't complain. He's generally happy and smiling and fun to be around and then there's days like today....I would say PMS but can't be that. It's just angst. It happens but wow, when it does, it isn't real pretty. But it's all good now (easy to say - he's in bed right now! lol). We'll see what tomorrow brings.


And should I even mention work? Nah, I think I have belly-ached enough. Time for something nice - how about some artwork?? November's Stamp of the Month - get it while you can! (Ask me how!)


Oh and one good thing - I am finally getting some work done on my new website. If you want to take a look, you can check it out here:
Moments of Your Heart. Keep in mind it's not all done - you can tell if you read it, it changes from scrapbook info (mine) to web page design info (not mine). It'll be finished in the next few weeks I hope but if you take a look, I would love to know what you think! Thanks for visiting.

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow, Mary! I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, but am glad that it sounds like you are on the mend! I hear you on the angst!!! I like the card you posted. Great work as usual.

I'd love to hear more about your new website. Am I missing something that you are developing a new one? I checked it out briefly and it is looking good! Congrats! As if you don't have enough to do!!

Feel better and I look forward to watching your new website develop.