10/31/06

Halloween

It's just not the same when you are an adult and your kids are adults. It's just another day, really. I sat outside in the cold (48 degrees) and passed out candy to about 100 kids while Jacob sat just inside the house watching the "action" - that was the closest he could get as he stayed home from school sick today. And Tod's sick. And Aimee's sick. And Kyle is getting it. I'm next. Oh well. I did get a card and a layout done today. Here is a simple card I made as another submission chance - maybe someday I'll get published??

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Very pretty card mary...like how you turned the letters to go around the center. Hey...keep submitting! Where are you submitting to? I get the spurts of creative juices & that's when I submit. I have done a few placements with CTMH, and next year I have a card in a real, printed, sold on the mass market magazine. I think it's quantity & quality that makes a difference when submitting.

Jeanne said...

Very nice card, Mary! I am impressed at both yours and Erica's artwork. I'm sure you will be published one day soon!