2/10/15

More PTI challenges

I'm back with some more artwork for the Papertrey Ink anniversary challenges. First challenge was to create a floral card that used two or more PTI flower sets.


I managed to get three sets on this card and four different ink colors - kind of outside the box for me. I used Doodlie-Do for the main image, Funky Florals for the purple bursts and Ruby Reprise for the leaves and small yellow filler flowers. The colors are Melon Berry, Royal Velvet, Lemon Tart and Simply Chartreuse. The "frame" was embossed with a Nestabilities die and the front card layer was added to the card base with foam tape.

The other challenge was to use a stamp set that hadn't been inked up yet. Now I normally play with all my stamps right away but this one, Block Party, hadn't been touched yet so I created a simple card that would be a great invitation - to a block party or to a child's birthday. How fun would a building block party be?


I stamped all of the pieces on cardstock and cut them all out to assemble my building on the cream card front. The words were stamped with Type Strips 2 and added to the card front. So what do you think? Great party invitation idea?

That's it for me for today - back again soon!

 photo post-sig4.png

0 comments: