7/28/14

Felt iPhone Case

I was so excited to get my recent Papertrey Ink order and to play with the iPhone case die!  This is my first attempt and I used what I had on hand so I'm not sure this is the best creation ever but I wanted to try it out and see how easy (or difficult) it would be to make.

I have to say - it was fairly easy! Although I made a few boo-boos, nothing that can be seen, next time I'll have a better handle on how to create one of these with more ease - and hopefully with more cool embellishment.

Here's my first attempt:


So I kept everything pretty simple here, my only decoration being a die cut butterfly that I added a little embroidery to. I also have a lining inside this case but I don't know if I would add that in the future - it just added to the thickness of the case itself and that cuts down a bit on how easy it is to slide the phone in a out. I tested it on my iPhone 5 (fits without it's shell on), an iPhone 4 (fit with it's shell on) and a Droid mini (fit without a shell on).

Hopefully I will have more of these to show soon as well as some other felt projects. What do you think of my first attempt? Would you use something like this?

Thanks for stopping by!
 photo post-sig4.png

0 comments: