4/18/14

Easter Cards

When it's the Tuesday before Easter, you get to crafting so cards can get in the mail and to people by Easter! So that's what I did the other day - a little card creating. Here are the results:




Obviously the same image (Impression Obsession) on these 2 cards - just a little variance in coloring and finishing. I love this image - so unique! These are going to my Mom and Aunt.


This one is so cute in person and there's even a little glitter around the edges of the "peeps" (Close To My Heart) to mimic the sugar. Ah, sugar-induced Easter coma - looking forward to it! Are you a Peeps person? I love them super fresh, hubby likes them stale. This card is for my daughter and son-in-law.


And of course I can't forget a special little somebunny! He's too little for the candy this year but he'll enjoy some sweet potatoes at dinner and maybe just a lick of frosting from the cake I'm making for dessert. Yes, candy and cake - look out scale, I'm gonna blow it this Sunday! (Bunny from Papertrey Ink, eggs from Close To My Heart).

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend and remember the greatest gift we all received through the death and resurrection of God's Son, Jesus.
See you again soon!

 photo post-sig4.png

0 comments: