3/28/14

Vinyl on Glass

I haven't fallen on the face of the earth yet although I have been pretty busy lately. And not all fun busy - just plain busy busy! But I have had a little time to be creative with something new to me - vinyl on glass! I'm addicted and so glad I have another way to use my Cameo - in love! Take a look as some of my recent creations:


Ok, don't know what happened to this photo - apparently it got damaged so there's that weird piece on the left there. Trust me, the sign doesn't have that in real life. Anyhow, I created this in vinyl, rubbed onto glass and added back into the frame with no backing so the wall can show through. This is one of the pieces on my newly designed family photo wall.
 
 
This second sign was made for my friend (and boss) Kathy, owner of Photography By K. Again, vinyl on glass with no backing. Aren't these fun? I also made one for my sister-in-law as a house warming gift - it was an Irish blessing with a row of shamrocks in a fancy white resin frame. She loved it! (Sorry, no photo to share).

Want a sign for your house or place of business? Contact me and let's talk about what I can create for you! Items like this will soon be in my Etsy store so keep watching here for updates!

Thanks for stopping by - have a great Friday!


 photo post-sig4.png

0 comments: