2/14/14

Valentine's Day

I'm back with a few more Valentine cards but first, I have a very special little Cupid to share with you:


My grandson Alexander Cupid, shooting love arrows straight to Grandma's heart! I'm smitten :)

Now for a couple of cards - 1st, the card I made for my daughter and son-in-law:


I added a little bit of everything that says Valentine's Day to me - chocolate, hearts, sparkles, flowers, ribbon and lace - it's all there! And inside, an original (corny) poem written by me :)  In addition to a card, we gave them a couple of yummy cupcakes to blow their diets on!


This is one of the gifts we had for my cutie patootie Cupid - a set of teething keys and a handmade tag. The Key to my Heart piece was cut on my Cameo (file from the Silhouette store). I thought the tag was a good idea so Mommy can add it to his scrapbook later.  He also got a onesie that says "eligible bachelor" on the front and a touch and feel book from Uncle Jacob.

Overall, we had a lovely, low key Valentine's Day with the people that means the most to us - our children and grandson. I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day too!

Back soon with a few more 'better late than never' V-Day cards!

 photo post-sig4.png

0 comments: