2/12/14

Valentine's Day Cards

I know, I know - I have been MIA. And I don't really have a very good reason, except that I have been spending free time with a little special someone (more on him in the next post) and my stamping time has been just about zilch! But I have been thoroughly enjoying myself so I have no regrets!

I did get back into the stamp room recently to create some Valentine cards for Beautiful Blooms by Jen (where you can find my hand-crafted cards for special occasions). Here are a few of the cards now in stock and ready to go with your Valentine's Day flower order!

I love the Fancy Footwork of a couple dancing the Foxtrot (or is it a Tango?)
 
Simple elegance with a little sparkle - the perfect Valentine!

Or, if cute is more your style, this owl is a hoot! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I keep most of the cards for the store simple with few embellishments so no additional postage is required for mailing. Buttons and bows are fun but usually require money down at the post office!

I have more to share with you in the next couple of days so please stop back and visit me. I promise I will try not to disappear again any time soon!

Stamps by Papertrey Ink.

 photo post-sig4.png

2 comments:

Sandra J. Strickler said...

love love love!!!!

Jen said...

People loved them!