11/18/13

Christmas Dogs

I haven't had much time to create or blog recently as I've been redecorating my son's bedroom. Started off with a change of paint color, then some new bookcases and I finally got everything back into the room and organized! I don't have any "before" pics (imagine blue walls and a border around the top with planets) but here are a couple of "after" photos"



Of course he couldn't part with his Star Wars goodies! And I wouldn't expect him too. Once a Star Wars nerd, always a Star Wars nerd! 

I also have a card to share today, featuring one of the newer PTI sets, Come All Ye Faithful.


Ah, cracks me up! And I love the doggies and their sweaters - so cute!

That's it for me today but I have more cards to share soon!! Have a wonderful start to your week!


 photo post-sig4.png

0 comments: