8/1/13

Check out this MTME release!!

You will not believe the gigantic release going on today at My Time Made Easy! 10 - count 'em 10 - new templates! I am in love with the new State Your Case template I am showing today - here's some info about it:

Available in PDF, SVG, GSD, DXF, WPC
Completed Project Size:
5 3/4 Inches Tall
4 1/2 Inches Wide
3 Inches Deep
This is definitely a handy little "case" that will help you to perfectly package up a variety of items such as A2 size cards/envelopes, stationary, office supplies, hair care, new baby products, bath products, jams, baked goods, cooking mixes....to name a few. So many possibilities!
Now, you know I've had babies on my brain lately so I made a baby gift package and card -


I used Bringing Home Baby digital stamps and paper along with the State Your Case template. The template itself can be left without the outer "wrap" - that's the printed piece that is added to the package  - but I think it is just so adorable with the wrap - and easy! Let me tell you, this template went together in no time flat!

Here's a look at the package alone:


See how the wrap ties together at the side? So pretty! I used some of the scraps from the wrap to cut out the stork's bag of baby goodness! Here's a close-up of the accompanying card:


Again, I used some scraps to decorate the buggy and card. I can't wait to fill this package with some baby goodies (think booties, or a couple of little toys, or baby bath....) and give it to a special someone who's having a girl in, oh, about 13 weeks!

Now be sure to hop around to the other design team member's blogs and see what other templates Lauren is releasing today - such fun goodies - you do not want to miss out!

  • Lauren Meader
  • Dawn Barwick
  • Debbie Marcinkiewicz
  • Farida Rone
  • Karien vab der Westhuizen
  • Kimberly Morrow
  • Lori Hairston
  • Lori Kalus
  • Mary Vogel - me!
  • Pattie Goldman
  • Romaine Rancier
  • Tracy Holmes
  • Wendy McGaffey

  • Oh and one other thing - be sure to check out this post at Lauren's blog. WalMart is possibly interested in carrying her line of templates!!  Check out the posted video and leave feedback - the more positive feedback WalMart receives, the more they might just move MTME into the market place!!

    Have a great day!

     photo myname.png

    5 comments:

    Romaine said...

    So sweet, Mary. I do not recall that cute quilted look pape- or is it faux quilting? Cute!

    Farida Rone said...

    Hi Mary,
    Love your creations. They are super cute.
    Hugs,
    Farida

    Karien said...

    This is so adorable. Love it!

    Anonymous said...

    Aaaah! I love that paper and stamp set and your project looks fabulous with it. Super cute, Mary.

    Dawn said...

    Such a super sweet set. x