3/4/13

Year in Review - MTME

Today is the last day of posts for the March product release at My Time Made Easy and it's a fun day because we are all using various "older" products - we call it the Year in Review.

I am combining something new with something old - in this case, the Love Birds digital stamp was just released on March 1st and I paired the image with an older template: Caged. Which I also took a few liberties with. Take a look:


The Caged template creates a 4 sided cage but by leaving one side off, I was able to put my swinging Love Birds in the cage so they could be seen. There's no good way to capture movement in a photo but this image is actually dangling by fishing line from the top of the cage so the birdies do really swing back and forth. I added a flower to the top of the cage so I could hide the fishing line that is tied up at the top. The sentiment on the front of the cage was computer generated and added with a couple of pearl embellishments.

I added some gift bag filler to the bottom of the cage (birds need a paper lining in their cage, no?) and can then tuck a gift card under the paper shreds to give to the happy couple.

I hope you enjoyed this project and I know you will love what the rest of the team has in store for you! Be sure to stop by and visit the following:

  • Lauren Meader
  • Debbie Marcinkiewicz
  • Jackie Randolph
  • Karien vab der Westhuizen
  • Kimberly Morrow
  • Lisa Kind
  • Lori Hairston
  • Lori Kalus
  • Mary Vogel
  • Pattie Goldman
  • Tangii Crain
  • Tracy Holmes


  • Have a wonderful week and I will be back soon with more to share!


     photo myname.png

    5 comments:

    Libby Dyson said...

    Very nice. Thanks for sharing

    Sandra said...

    Very creative idea with the bird cage to hang the image from fishing line and make it a gift card holder too! Sweet!

    Lauren Meader said...

    That is such a sweet idea!! Looks really sweet Mary :D I forgot about that template

    Haley D. said...

    That birdcage is too cute! It looks complicated to put together. I love how you've used it here.

    Anonymous said...

    The charming message
    I do not know.
    It is certainly right
    This topic is simply matchless :), it is interesting to me.
    Thanks for an explanation, the easier, the better …

    [url=http://cheapbagmk2.livejournal.com/638.html][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
    [url=http://shenenmaoyipp.angelfire.com/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
    [url=http://www.homebasedbusinessprogram.com/profiles/blogs/tips-to-tell-apart-a-geniune-gucci-handbag-from-the-look-alike][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
    [url=http://shenenmaoyiqwe.fashionblog.com.br/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
    [url=http://michaelkorscheap2.webstarts.com/index.html?r=20130115220111][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]