2/28/13

This Chick Cuts

Back again with a card that features an adorable cutting file from This Chick Cuts/Jen Balding. Jen is also the owner of Girl Boy Girl Designs and she has the darn cutest templates in her shop. But today, I'm working with a cut file that doesn't make anything 3 dimensional but is still ca-ute!! And perfect timing - I needed a card for my bestest best friend Kathy who is just going to open her first real professional photography studio!! So excited for her! Here's the card I made:


I started with the camera file which I cut with my Cameo, then mounted the pieces onto a pale yellow cardstock. This piece was then framed with a Nestabilities cut frame which was then added to a beautiful card base of Teresa Collins paper printed in gray and yellow - one of my favorite color combos! The "flash" pieces were mounted along the top edge of the frame so they pop off the card just a little bit. The congratulations sentiment was added over the strip on the cardstock that shows Teresa Collins' name. Good way to use every square inch of great paper!

I'll be back soon with another template based goody and a fun announcement - stay tuned!

 photo myname.png

0 comments: