Lists are kinda my thing so today I bring you my recent life in list form.
1. I locked my keys in my car yesterday when I stopped to get gas on my way home from work. I would have taken a picture to share but my phone was locked in the car too. After calling from the gas station phone, my hubby did rescue me about 20 minutes later.
2. I took my son to school yesterday evening. I know that's not monumental but here's the thing...keep in mind he's in a wheelchair...I dropped him off and let him into the class building. Got back in my car. Two seconds later, an employee comes out of the building, flagging me down. I rolled my car window down and she says Jacob must have forgotten something because she heard him say "Crap" and then started heading toward the door. Forgotten something? I don't think so. I head back in the building and he tells me I dropped him off at the wrong building. Class is across campus. My fault....or his?
3. Picked up some Vitamin B complex to start taking for....? I don't remember why I should start taking it. I hope it's to help my memory. Then maybe I won't drop my son off at the wrong building any more.
4. I'm in redecorating mode in my house. The kitchen theme of apples is gone and is now replaced with coffee decor. Not sure why as I am not a coffee drinker but I like the look of it.
5. I have also gotten some new items to replace some older, tired items in the living room and dining room. It feels like a new house. Not really but I can pretend.
6. Another winter storm is moving through later today. Rain turning to freezing rain turning to snow. #imoverwinteralready.
7. Of course, tomorrow is my day off and I have plans to leave the house. Old man winter might be changing all that.
8. Remember I mentioned a week or so ago that my dog hurts her leg/hip/back? Well, she seems to be good as new. Thought you might like an update.
9. I am in vacation planning mode. We are taking a week and driving to Florida to go to Universal Studios. Really looking forward to Harry Potter world! Not really looking forward to 18 hours in the car each way.
Pattern Building with Glitter Tape
19 hours ago