1/20/13

Funky Florals


Papertrey Ink recently offered a free set to customers who placed a $100+ order. Of course, I reached $100, don't be silly! Actually, the order was my Christmas gift from my Mom :)  Here is my first creation using Funky Florals:



I used Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise and Canyon Clay for the yellow flowers, Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides and a non-PTI ink for the blue flowers and Simply Chartreuse ink for the leaves (the leaves are from another PTI set and I'm sorry to say, I don't recall which one at the moment). The sentiment is from Funky Florals also and I die-cut the sentiment, added it with foam tape and adhered a couple small sparkles as well.

That's it for me tonight - I'm still coughing up a lung so I'm off to bed at a reasonable time seeing as I have to work whether it's Martin Luther King Day or not! Talk to you all soon!

1 comments:

Sandra J. Strickler said...

Love this! Gonna have to remember that quote!!!