12/16/12

Snowglobe Christmas

I have been busy making Christmas cards but have neglected one of my new favorites - Winter Snow Globe from Papertrey Ink. Well, a couple of days ago I needed a card for a friend and I knew that I had to pull out this set. Here is the card I came up with:


I think the paper (from Bo Bunny) did most of the work on this card! But the snowglobe is the perfect addition, I think!  I die cut the globe from cream cardstock and from a red piece of printed paper. The red became the base and the globe is the cream. I stamped the tree inside the globe and then stamped the entire piece with the snow image, going right over the tree (which is hard to see in the photo). I then added a few crystals for ornaments and my globe was good to go.

A simple sentiment on the inside finishes off this card. One more done - only a few more to go. Thank goodness - Christmas is less than 2 weeks away!! 

See you again soon!

Photobucket

0 comments: