12/11/12

Another wreath to share!


I have been seeing a lot of mesh wreath ideas on the web so decided to try my hand at creating one. My friend Kathy and I grabbed our supplies and spent one Sunday afternoon getting our craft on and here are the results:


This is a red and lime green rolled wreath - a little variation on the "normal" bunched mesh wreath. It reminds me of something Suessical! My step-by-step directions can be found at Mama on the Fly. It's a very simple project and makes a very eye-catching wreath! (Please ignore some of the rolls in the photo above - the picture was taken before I refluffed and straightened a few sections).

Here is Kathy's all red version - along with Kathy's smiling face:


Yes, these are pretty big when finished! What I would call a hard-to-miss decor item...picture this on your front door! If you make one for yourself, be sure to send me a photo - I would love to see it!

Be back again soon!


Photobucket

0 comments: