8/23/12

Sew glad we're friends

It's time for another My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette color challenge! When I first saw this week's colors I immediately thought masculine. But then I really wanted to use one of the new digi image sets, Grammy's Sewing Kit, so a feminine card was born. And I love the end results!

The colors we are working with are navy, light blue, white and kraft. I printed the image from the sentiments set of Grammy's Sewing Kit on white after I had digitally colored the edges navy and the band toward the top kraft. (If you haven't tried coloring a digital image, jump in and try it out - so easy and a great way to customize!) I mounted the printed image on navy cardstock and the back of the card only on a piece of light blue cardstock. Then I added the buttons in the challenge colors. So cute and definitely a card I will recreate for my crafty friends.

I hope you'll join us at MTME and create something awesome with our Pretty Palette!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

"Sew" pretty! Sorry, I had to do that! I really like what you did with this image! The digital coloring looks great too! Nice job with the challenge this week!