8/19/12

Birthday wishes to a wonderful lady

Today I will be entertaining the entire family as we celebrate the summer Birthdays. We combine everyone who has a birthday from June-October into one day. Yes, we're getting lazy in our old age, I guess. The Birthday celebrants include my Aunt, my son, myself (I'm the October one) and a very special lady - my Mom. Here's the card I made for her that is tucked into her bag of prezzies:


All products from Papertrey Ink. I used Autumn Rose and Chartreuse as my colors, the Vineyard impression plate on the Chartreuse layer, some bitty dot ribbon in Autumn Rose and the flower (from the Stamp-a-faire set was stamped first in a Blush ink from CTMH and then overstamped in Autumn Rose. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Damask Designs set. This was a quick card to make but I think the results are fantastic! I know my wonderful Mother will love it - but not as much as I love her!

I'm cooking for 11 today so I better hop to it - see you again soon!

Photobucket

0 comments: