6/1/12

What I've been working on...

Sorry I have absent a lot lately but I haven't been slacking - really, I haven't! In fact, I have been working on a gift for a young lady (and her fiance - soon to be husband) as a wedding gift. The couple is getting married Saturday and I just completed this 8 x 8 album for them to add photos from their Hawaiian Honeymoon to! There's lots of pictures so sit back and relax:

Oh, one thing - I didn't get a picture of the album cover - it is leather and has an embroidered palm tree on the front and the word vacation embroidered on it as well. And, I apologize for the quality of these photos - I had all the pages in page protectors before I thought of taking photos and I was too lazy to remove them so I shot the pics with my iPhone, in the album as they are.


















As you can see, I kept some of the pages pretty minimal so there is more flexibility as to what photos can be added where. I also adhered a small glassine envelope to the inside back cover so they can slide tickets or what-not inside. I included with the album a gift certificate for photo developing from Shutterfly and directions on how to add the photos to the book (as well as an offer to add them for her, if she chooses).

I hope they enjoy this gift! Have a good weekend and I will be back Sunday with another Pretty Palette challenge!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Elsie said...

Hi - I just found your blog when I visited Left Over Pie. I'm another greeting card crafter and enjoyed looking at your most recent posts. The photo album is a beautiful gift - I know the newlyweds love it.