5/27/12

Turquoise, Pink and Kraft

Turquoise, bright pink and kraft are the colors we are working with at MTME Pretty Palette challenge this week. But before we get to my sample, I want to remind you all to run, don't walk, to the MTME store and save BIG this weekend with 25% off everything sale!!  See the post below this one for more info!!

Ok on to the card I made for this color challenge:


I printed the digi image butterfly from All A Flutter and colored it with Copics. This is actually two images from the digi set layered over one another in Photoshop and then printed. (I almost forgot as they look like they were meant to be one image from the start!)

The chevrons were die cut and added to the lower half of the kraft panel and a white doily was foldered over the upper edge of the panel before the entire thing was mounted to a white card base.

A couple of pearls on the butterfly dress it up just a little bit :)  What's a card without some bling of some sort?

That's it for me today. Have a wonderful Memorial Day and I will be back soon!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Romaine said...

Love the chevrons, Mary!