6/15/12

Changing it up - and a card

I have a few blogs. Have you noticed? Well, it's getting a little overwhelming so in order to cut back a teensy bit, I am going to stop writing at Ridiculous Lab and bore you all with my stories here on this blog. Which is what it was originally intended for, as well as artwork, which will still be here. I am hoping that this will inspire me to blog every day, whether it be about something I created or a story about my family. Or whatever. The point is, it will all be in this one place from now on.

In addition to this change, there will be a new blog popping up above there. I know, I know. I said I need to cut back and here, in reality, I'm just faking you out. The fact is a new blog for my new business venture will be starting up soon. It's called Petitie-Party Planners and that's what we'll be doing - planning parties and events for people. And on this blog you'll find party ideas, from recipes to centerpiece and theme ideas and more including how to hire us to help with your event!

So that's what's new (and old) in my blog world. How about a card before I go?


I made this one for my wonderful Aunt for her Birthday. I used the Pretty Peonies set from Papertrey Ink as one of her gifts from me is a yellow peony plant. I had never seen a yellow one before and it is sooo pretty! I stamped the images first and then impressed the piece with the Linen impression plate. A little ribbon dresses the card up perfectly!

See you again tomorrow!

Photobucket

0 comments: