5/16/12

A simple pink bloom

I created this card back a few weeks ago and haven't shared it yet. It's a simple card that really showcases the Papertrey Ink wrought iron impression plate.

Here's a close-up on the impressing:


Sorry that's a little blurry but I wanted to show you a little bit more of that lovely detail!  I stamped the flower first and impressed over the entire front panel, flower and all. The flower is from the Rosie Posie set. To finish off the center of the flower, I added a combination of pink and white pearls. This card was sent to my daughter and son-in-law to commemorate the birthday of my granddaughter who passed away three weeks later so I wanted it to be simple but girly.

I am off to update some of my other blogs and work on something new that I will hopefully announce in early June. Be back again soon!


Photobucket

2 comments:

BethieJ said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card! I LOVE that impression set, and the big bloom is a perfect touch, I am sure they loved it..

Joyce said...

This is beautiful. I like how you kept the number of elements down, so each one shines.