MTME Pretty Palette

It's time for another Pretty Palette coloe challenge with My Time Made Easy. Check out these gorgeous colors we're woeking with this week:

I couldn't wait to work with these bright cheery colors - they are just what I needed this week! Here's the card I created -

I used some of the beautiful Taylor's Teeth Nomad's Teal Leaf digi papers and the Fancy a Cuppa digital stamp set to create this card. One of the things I love about digi stamps is that they can be printed directly on designer paper and cut out to use. To "fancy" up my cuppa, I added a little ribbon around it. Notice the semi-circle coffee word border? That started as one full circle that I duplicated and created a border of, then trimmed out and sliced in half, lengthwise, creating a half-circle border. A few buttons and this card was just about finished. The last step - adding the "From me to you" sentiment under the cup.

I once again based my card layout on the sketch at Deconstructing Jen. Worked perfectly for this week's card! I hope you'll play along with the Pretty Palette challenge this week. We love to stop by and see your wonderful creations!



Jennifer M. said...

Love your coffee card!


Romaine said...

Mary, so funny we used the same papers from the collection! Love what you did with the circles- halving them and using the buttons! I think that I need to check out the sketch blog you used! :0)

Lisa Kind said...

I love the way you created the coffee border! So clever! This is very pretty! I love the way you used the colors and the cup looks great all fancied up!