2/24/12

80th Birthday

Sorry I've been absent most of the week. I am currently trying to get ready for a crop tomorrow and since I haven't scrapbooked in ages, I am trying to sort through about 4 years of photos. It's not pretty in my stamp room right now.

But I did get a card made for my uncle (and godfather) who turns 80 today! Happy Birthday! Here's the quick card I made for him -


All products are from Papertrey Ink. No stamping, mostly because as I mentioned, my desk is a disaster zone and I don't have the work space I am used to. But I think this turned out just right for a masculine birthday card and I hope he enjoys getting a little handmade love in the mail.

I'm off to this Friday going so I can head to this all day crop tomorrow. I hope to have some layouts to share with you soon! Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card Mary :-)

Evette K. said...

This is a terrific card for an 80 year old Mary. Love it. LOL Your craft room sounds like my great room right now except I can not blame it on an upcoming Crop!!!! LOL I am trying to organize my daughters old room into my craft room bit by bit due to financial constrains, meaning hubby has cut off my spending...lol lol. And he should at this point. I am such an addict to scrapping and card making. Love your site and am glad I found it and you!!! Thanks for all your inspiration. evette k.