1/17/12

Winter is for Reading

I think Winter is the perfect season for curling up with a good book so as part of my daughter's recent Birthday gift, I included an Amazon gift card so she can get some new reading goodies on her Kindle. Here is the card I included with the gift:


I love this image, from Impression Obsession. I think this would be an awesome bookplate stamped onto an adhesive backed paper, although I would keep the image monochromatic because the coloring was a little time consuming. But so much fun! I think coloring can be great, relaxing therapy! This image was colored with pencils and I kept the rest of the card simple as the image has plenty of color and pattern. The yellow mat is impressed with a PTI impression plate for a little added texture.

That's it for me today - I am spending some time in my stamp room this evening so I will have some new things to share with you soon!
Photobucket

0 comments: