10/14/10

Black, White and a Green Frankie

The current challenge at Papertrey Playhouse is to create a card that is black and white and incorporates just a pop of color. Great challenge, Deb!! I got an idea last night before going to bed and couldn't wait to make this today - turned out exactly as I pictured, which doesn't always happen.


All products from Papertrey Ink. Isn't Frank just the cutest thing? And a big shout out to Kathy who let me borrow the Tiny Treats Halloween set (I feel guilty breaking in your nice, unused set but SOMEONE has to love these stamps!!  LOL). 

I {heart} this frame stamp and plan on stamping up a few to have on hand but while I had the whole set, I had to put Frankie to good use. Fits the challenge perfectly, if I do say so myself.

Now I am off to see what new Papertrey goodies I want to get from the October release tonight! See you soon -


Photobucket

13 comments:

Krista said...

this is stinkin' cute! just got the Christmas TT. will remember this card design for when i do :)

Terri Davenport said...

Oh, I love this card!

Gina Lindsay said...

Mary this is just fabulous. I love the colors, especially against all that white.

Deb said...

This card is GREAT!! I am totally going to have to make one of these for myself!!

Victoria said...

Awesome card, Mary! I love the pop of green, totally works with Frankie! Thanks for the inspiration!

Amy Kolling said...

LOVE this Mary! All the white with the pop of black and green!

Kirsty said...

Oh my gosh! This is too cute! I haven't jumped on the Tiny Treats band wagon....yet. I feel it coming, though!

Kathy J. said...

Me and my stamp set are honored that you got to break them in! :) Cute card!

LindaR said...

Just too cute!!

Tigriswillreign said...

Love that pop of green! So perfect!

Jen Carter said...

This is too cute!! Love it! The comibination of the frame, the polka dotted ribbon, the impressed background...super!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

So cute!! I love the way you worked your ribbon, it looks great! :)

Adele Fowler said...

this is so fun and I love the pop of colour :)