9/20/10

H2H Sketch #25

It's hard to believe that we are starting our 25th challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges this week and it's a sketch {love!}




I kept my card fairly simple as I needed a masculine card and I think this fits the bill. The leaf, from the Flourished Blessings set, was stamped with Garden Green ink and I added a little color to the inside areas with a couple of colored pencils. The paper is from a My Reflections paper pack but I think it may be retired :(  I edged the mat using an EK Success border punch. A little twine and a couple of tied buttons finish off the card.

I hope you will play along with us this week and show us what you can do with this sketch. There is a prize up for grabs too so check it out at the blog and then get creatin'!

See you again soon~
Photobucket

3 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Great card, Mary! I love how you shaded the leaf just a bit.

Amy said...

Great card! Love the buttons tied to the ribbon!

Janet said...

great card! sometimes simple is best!
hugs