9/19/10

Got Dust?

Remember all those scrapbooking/card making supplies you just HAD to buy and then they never got used? Well now is the time because this week at Corrosive Challenges, we are dusting off an old item (or 2) and getting creative!


For my card, I started with an image from our prize sponsor, Inktegrity. I then dug through my papers and found this wintery printed paper that has been in my stash a long time. Now's the time to use it! I punched a border to add to the bottom edge of the card and hand stitched some red beads (another "dusty" item) to the border - the finished look reminds me of the mint candies in the paper and the image. My image was colored with Copics and if you look closely, you'll see my final touch was a little pearlized paint - also not used in a very long time - was added to the whipped cream at the top.

I hope you will play along with us this week at Corrosive - and be sure to check out what the rest of the team dug out, dusted off and got creative with!

See you tomorrow for a new Heart 2 Heart Challenge and stay tuned for the 1st Papertrey Playhouse challenge coming this week!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Janet said...

omg this looks good enough to eat!!
hugs

Deb said...

LOVE this card...and no not just cause I LOVE ice cream!!