9/27/10

ABC the H2H way!

It's an ABC challenge this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges  - here are the requirements:

A=Alphabet. You must include alphabet stamps, stickers, etc...
B=Boy. Create a project for a boy.
C=Chocolate. Include the color Chocolate (or other dark brown) in the project.

Here is my card:


All products from Close To My Heart (except twine).

I started with a piece of Chocolate cardstock that was scissor distressed along the edges and dry embossed and sanded in a squares pattern using my Scor-Pal. This was added to a white card base. Then a piece of Garden Green cardstock was folded and adhered in place on the left side of the card front and the stamped and paper pierced strip of snails was added across the bottom with foam tape. The letters for BOY are Color-Ready alphabet stickers and "all" was stamped with an alphabet set.

That's my ABC card in a nutshell. I hope you will play along with us this week. And be sure to see what the rest of the Design Team has created as well  - plenty of inspiration there!  You might also win some goodies this week from one member of the team so stop by and see what's happening at H2H~

I'll be back again soon!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

this is just fantastic. Such a perfect boy card!