5/26/10

Wings, Petals and Pink

The new challenge recipe at Cooking it Up with Katie includes the following ingredients: add wings, petals and pink. Perfect time for me to break out one of the new sets I haven't inked up yet from Lauren Meader and My Time Made Easy.


I stayed with a fairly simple color palette of Hollyhock (CTMH) and Sweet Blush (PTI) with a little Spring Moss (PTI) thrown in for the leaves. One section of the butterfly was stamped twice, cut out and popped up on foam tape as well as the flower to the far right. I added prisma glitter to the larger flowers and butterflies and sparkles here, there and everywhere. No sentiment so I can use this card in the future for a number of occasions.

I hope you'll play along this week with the cooks at Katie's. We'd love to see your interpretation of this recipe!

I am hoping to get another post up later this week but I am working on some new goodies for my Etsy shop and we are having a houseguest and dog for the weekend so it's going to be a little crazy for a bit. Hope you're finding some creative time!
Photobucket

0 comments: