4/7/10

A touch of summer

We have had some very warm weather for being the beginning of April but today it is much cooler - and rainy. Yuck!

I made this card a couple of weeks ago to send out as a thank you and wanted to share it with you.


Doesn't that look refreshing? The paper is from American Crafts (I believe) and the cardstock is all from PTI. The image is from Impression Obsession - one of my favorite stamp companies. I colored the image with Copics and matched my colors to the papers. Ribbon is also from PTI.

Thanks for stopping by - come see me over at Ridiculous Lab too  - see you again soon -

Photobucket

3 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

What a great "summer-y" card. Love the color combo and the coloring of your image. Well done!

JazzyH said...

Love the paper.!

The Mama Monkey said...

Yes, I am more than ready for a touch of summer! This stamp image is darling!! I have to own it! You are a horrible enabler! Great pairing with the paper!