3/1/10

Troublesome Birds

If you read my post from a couple of days ago, you'll know that I have been having some problems getting a card created with a new unmounted stamp I recently purchased. Well, I am happy to say to I was able to get this card finished and I am actually happy with it!



















So what do you think of the results? The image is just so springy and fresh and fun and I was determined to get something created that made me smile. I ended up coloring the image with a combination of colored pencils (sharpener near by!) and Copic markers. The background is 2 different DPs machine stitched to Plum Pudding (PTI) cardstock that was scissor distressed along the edges. I then added the image on foam tape and finished it off with a Plum Pudding bow tied together with Scrapper's floss, a felt flower and a button.

Sorry I am not sharing the disasters with you - they are better off left in the bottom of the trash can.

I will be back Wednesday with another MyGrafico sketch challenge - see you then!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Haley D. said...

Your card is gorgeous! It looks like it was worth the effort. (It's nice to know too that I'm not the only one whose efforts sometimes end up in the trash.)

Wendy K. said...

Gorgeous card!!