1/28/10

Monogrammed Notecards

Well the project is finally finished and delivered! Yeah! I loved making these but should have allowed myself a little more time. Christmas and hubby's "time off" just got in the way though!

I thought you might like to see the fruits of my labor. Keep in mind, there is a little glare on some of these as I took the photos after the cards were already packaged in their clear boxes:


Each set of 10 cards features 5 horizontally designed cards and 5 vertical. The design is similar for both orientations but a little different however all 10 cards in the set use the same papers, colors, etc. You can see an example of one of the horizontal cards in one of the slides above but I did not take photos of all of them.

I worked with a lot of beautiful DPs - too many to list! For the most part, the only stamping was the monogram itself and there are little to no embellishments on the cards in order to keep the bulk to a minimum so no one has to worry about additional postage to mail these.

I hope you enjoyed this little peek. If you would like more information on my custom card service, please visit Moments of Your Heart.

Have a creative day!
Photobucket

5 comments:

stampinlynn said...

Very nice note cards... now soon my order should be in LOL tfs...Lynn:)
just beautiful

Kathy J. said...

These turned out so great! Awesome!

The Mama Monkey said...

These are great!! Good call on the embellies. I hate buying the 61 cent stamp just because of a silly button!

Haley D. said...

These are beautiful!

katiesniche said...

The note cards are beautiful! What great inspiration!