1/10/10

Color Challenge with Die Cuts R Us

Today I am playing along with the Die Cuts R Us color challenge. The challenge was to use their logo and the colors represented in it.










Isn't that cute? And the colors are some of my favorites!!! So I picked up the green, aqua and bright pink and added a dark haired beauty from The Greeting Farm for my entry:
























(Click the picture for a larger view). This is one of the Anya's from the Miss Anya Love Collection (available at Die Cuts R Us). I think she is a cutie and has a lot of attitude - in a shy, quiet way. I colored her with Copics using the challenge colors - the only one missing was the purple and I colored the center of her heart pendant in purple. A little sparkle pen highlights her boots and necklace and the pink mat is studded with tiny aqua/turquoise rhinestones. You can see a little cluster of the same rhinestones on the Prima flower embellishment on this gorgeous DP.

I will be taking a little break from stamping this week as I will be playing nursemaid to my husband as he recovers from surgery tomorrow but I have posts ready to go so there will still be some inspiration for you to enjoy over the next few days. Have a wonderful week everyone and I will check in again soon!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Sammye Jo said...

Mary this is so cute! I love the flower & flourish!!! Love your take!!! Thanks for joining us this week at DCRU and good luck with the DT!

Sammye Jo
DCRU DT

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I love how you used these colors! Beautiful flowers and coloring!
Thanks for playing along with the DCRUDT :)

Inky hugs, margie

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Gorgeous paper, Mary. Love your Anya. You did a fabulous job with our DCRU Color Combo Challenge this week. I hope all goes well with your hubby.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Cara said...

Hi, Mary! Gorgeous paper; love your card. Good luck with the DT entry and a speedy recovery to your hubby!!
Cara DCRU DT

JazzyH said...

Very pretty!