12/2/09

MyGrafico sketch - what a sweet pair!

This week on MyGrafico Challenges, we're giving away an adorable digi set called Tutti Frutti -









Tutti Frutti




And today we're working with the following sketch designed by DT member Melissa:
















So for my card, I chose the pear image so I could make a cute little anniversary card  -




















This was so much fun and I LOVE the sketch! I used some scraps of papers I had (sorry, don't know who they are from) and added a chocolate mat to the wavy strip. Then my two main mats were cut and embossed with a Nestabilities Labels 2 die. The pears themselves were printed, colored and cut out and then added to the white mat, with one of them popped up on foam tape. To give them a little texture, I put some Copic colorless blender refill ink on a spnge and dabbed over the pears so they look a little blotchy and the color is not so flat.

A couple of chocolate brads completes the card. Easy, peasy!

Now it's your turn to play along! Just follow the sketch and upload to your blog or other online gallery (use the keyword MG27) and then post a link at the MyGrafico Challenge blog. You can also enter Monday's challenge from Team A (using the same set but adding some gingham to your card) and then you will have two chances to win!

And be sure to see what else Team B whipped up for this sketch challenge!

I am off to edit some photos from the Star Wars Concert we saw last night (it was awesome!) and then it is tree decorating day! Have a good day, however you spend yours!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

so cute, Mary! those chocolate brads are the perfect touch :)